Busy busy busy, and then suddenly more Busy  

Posted by Michael Hogan

Hey readers,
Still alive, and I've done a couple segments of my upcoming unit review for the new codex on paper, but I've been much too busy to blog. With finals coming up and a week-long trip I'm going on, I won't be blogging for a bit longer. But once mid-May rolls around, I plan on being much more active (on Fritz's blog, too) and hopefully painting more than ever. Just wanted to give everyone a head's up I'm still alive.
I hope everyone is having a blast with the new Grey Knight codex,
Xethik

This entry was posted on Saturday, April 16, 2011 at Saturday, April 16, 2011 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

hey im jarrod could you check out the 1500 pt list i posted on your mech army page plzzzz much apreciated you see i want to know what to buy and how to build it.

April 20, 2011 at 7:52 AM

Post a Comment

Post a Comment