Grey Knight FAQ Released  

Posted by Michael Hogan in ,

Hey everyone, Xethik here with some news. The Grey Knight FAQ was released this morning, which can be viewed here:
http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_CustomProductCatalog/m1830601a_Grey_Knights_v1_0.pdf

I don't have time to look at it myself right this moment, but I will be doing a complete rundown tomorrow afternoon. Until then, take it apart yourselves.
EDIT: Fixed a typo. That's what I get for blogging at work!
Xethik

This entry was posted on Monday, June 13, 2011 at Monday, June 13, 2011 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Anonymous  

Dreadknights are only S6 with Doomfists? Really? Then why call them Dreadnought CCWs at all? Why not just "Doomfists are power weapons" or something?

Shame to see Falchions got smacked back down to just +1 Attack. I've been playing them as +2 since I saw the pseudo-FAQ you posted earlier, and it's been awesome. I probably will still play them that way in friendly games.

June 14, 2011 at 2:39 PM

I guess the Doomfists were so they could have the same weapon on Dreadnought as Dreadknights and have them still be different. Yeah, it's a shame the Falchions aren't +2 attacks, but I really expected it. Just don't seem all that worth it when you consider other options and the points cost.

June 14, 2011 at 4:54 PM

Post a Comment

Post a Comment