Welcome New Readers  

Posted by Michael Hogan

(I swear that post was right about here...)

Hello there and thanks for reading the Grey Knights blog. I just wanted to make a quick post on what is new and where to find everything. If you are just looking for a quick intro to the blog, this post would help. If you want to jump in and read the first real posts, you could read here. If you are looking for something particular, you can try the search post in the top-right or look at the tags such as overview or allies. I hope that gives everyone a step in the right direction. Also, on a side note, I do realize comments are broken and I will update this post when I get them working once again. If you would like to contact me, send me an email at xethik@gmail.com.

EDIT: Comments seem to now work. If not, please contact me. I hope you find everything enjoyable.
Thanks,
Mike Hogan

This entry was posted on Thursday, August 19, 2010 at Thursday, August 19, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

This is a test comment.

August 19, 2010 at 10:57 AM

Comments now work, so you are free to give me your worst now.

August 19, 2010 at 11:08 AM

Has anyone ever told you that site map looks alot like the Tokyo metro map?

August 21, 2010 at 1:47 AM

Shhhhh. I have no clue what you are talking about.

August 21, 2010 at 9:17 AM

Post a Comment

Post a Comment